Many people these days have hunched or rounded shoulders and very poor posture. If you will, take a look around and you will see it too. The worst part is that you can be one of them.
Show more text
If you spend the majority of your time with your arms in front of you, the muscles in the upper back and neck strain overstretch and overwork.
You will find the best six workouts that will really help you have a better posture and prevent hunched shoulders. Remember that each workout is 45 seconds long and you will have to take a break between each exercise but no more than 15 seconds long.
Those workouts are divided into three parts. First, stretches to warm up. Remember that is very important to perform warm up stretches in order to avoid any injuries. The second part will help you to prevent hunched shoulders and the last part consist of stretches once again. Remember that in the second part, each workout is 45 seconds long and you will have to take a break between each exercise but no more than 15 seconds long.
Part 1: Stretches to warm up
- Shoulders roll for about 20 seconds
- Head nods, head turns, head rolls and head tilts for about 20 seconds
- Small arm circles and big arm circles for about 20 seconds
- Toe touch reach for 20 seconds
Part 2: Posture workout
- Tripod rows for at least 45 seconds each side
- Bird dog
- Tripod flies for at least 45 seconds each side
- Modified back bow for about 45 seconds
- Up and over press for about 45 Seconds
- Bent over ventral raise for about 45 Seconds
Part 3: Stretches for better posture
- Front arm swings for at least 20 seconds
- Toe touch reach for at least 20 seconds
- Wall chest stretches for at least 20 seconds
- Overhead toe touch for at least 20 seconds
- Downward dog for at least 20 seconds
- Cobra stretch for about 20 seconds
- Child’s pose for at least 20 seconds